About Hilco Fixed Asset Recovery
As the largest FF&E valuation and disposition firm in the United States, we have managed the sale of more than $1 billion of FF&E across numerous sectors including retail, consumer, office, warehouse and distribution centers. We bring more than a quarter century of experience, proven marketing and logistics systems, the latest technology, and substantial investment capital to generate unparalleled fixed asset results in a timely manner.
Knowing that each client has unique goals and needs, we tailor our services to meet or exceed every client’s expectations on every project by providing high quality professional services, superior customer service and optimal results. Hilco is the industry leader with a superior reputation, handling all transactions with integrity, reliability and the highest ethical standards. We have built long lasting relationships with numerous clients who continually utilize our services.
We have successfully managed projects from a single warehouse to hundreds of locations running concurrently. Our vast experience gives us the ability to execute projects with significant scope efficiently.
Services and Benefits:
- Monetize unwanted FF&E and assets, store or warehouse clean-outs and fixture pack-outs.
- Customized solutions to protect your brand - decommissioning services, de-branding and protecting your IP as needed.
- Closing, relocating or remodeling locations, our disposition or clean-out services can be tailored to fit your specific needs.
- Dedicated, robust Project Management Office and support staff to provide interactive status updates ensuring on-time, on-budget, and high recovery execution.
- Experienced field team located throughout the country and internationally, ready-to-go at a moment’s notice allowing for significant scope capabilities.
- Provides an important strategic advantage and one-stop shop for all fixed asset related needs.
- In conjunction with Hilco Merchant Resources, we maintain one of the most robust retail relationship networks.
- Flexible economics. Monetize assets under guarantee (Hilco assumes all risk), fee, or commission structures.